| < April >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chimbay in April is quite mild at 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty with occasional rain. A feeble 12mm (0.5in) of H2O is laid down across on average 5 days.
- The blue above Chimbay is slightly sunny with on average a pleasing 7:48 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:39 long and the longest day is 14:01 long with an average length of 13:21.
- There are approximately 5:22 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 40.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Chimbay April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Chimbay, Uzbekistan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Chimbay: