| < December >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chimbay in December is cold at -5 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in December is arid with periodic snow. A feeble 8mm (0.3in) of water falls across an average of 6 days.
- The blue above Chimbay is dull having on average merely 3:27 of brilliant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:00 long and the longest day is 9:13 long with an average length of 9:03.
- There are approximately 5:26 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 61.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Chimbay December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Chimbay, Uzbekistan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Chimbay: