| < February >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chimbay in February is slightly cold at -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty with periodic snow. A feeble 14mm (0.6in) of fluid is discharged during an average of 6 days.
- In February the heavens above Chimbay are a little dull with an average of a mere 4:11 of bright sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:53 long and the longest day is 11:04 long with an average length of 10:27.
- There are approximately 6:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Chimbay February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Chimbay, Uzbekistan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Chimbay: