| < January >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chimbay in January is cold at -6 °C (21.2 °F).
- The weather in January is arid with periodic snow. A feeble 7mm (0.3in) of H2O falls across an average of 6 days.
- In January the blue above Chimbay is dull having on balance merely 3:25 of intense sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:04 long and the longest day is 9:50 long with an average length of 9:23.
- There are approximately 5:48 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 37.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 62.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Chimbay January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Chimbay, Uzbekistan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Chimbay: