| < July >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chimbay in July is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The weather in July is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of H2O is deposited during an average of 1 day.
- The heavens above Chimbay are wonderfully radiant with on balance a staggering 12:29 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 14:33 long and the longest day is 15:17 long with an average length of 14:59.
- There are approximately 2:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 84.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 15.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Chimbay July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Chimbay, Uzbekistan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Chimbay: