| < June >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chimbay in June is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The weather in June is arid with infrequent rain. An airy 6mm (0.2in) of H2O is deposited across on average 3 days.
- The skies in Chimbay are beaming having an average of a beaming 11:56 of dazzling solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 15:07 long and the longest day is 15:20 long with an average length of 15:17.
- There are approximately 3:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 79% of daylight hours and cloudy 21% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Chimbay June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Chimbay, Uzbekistan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Chimbay: