| < May >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chimbay in May is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty with seldom any rain. A feeble 10mm (0.4in) of liquid is discharged during on average 4 days.
- The heavens above Chimbay are glorious having on average an appreciable 10:36 of blazing sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:04 long and the longest day is 15:05 long with an average length of 14:37.
- There are approximately 3:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 73.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 26.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Chimbay May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Chimbay, Uzbekistan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Chimbay: