| < November >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chimbay in November is very cool at 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- The weather in November is arid with seldom any sleet or snow. An airy 5mm (0.2in) of water is deposited across an average of 4 days.
- In November the heavens above Chimbay are slightly fair having on average an unexceptional 5:17 of radiant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:14 long and the longest day is 10:13 long with an average length of 9:41.
- There are approximately 4:13 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Chimbay November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Chimbay, Uzbekistan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Chimbay: