| < October >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chimbay in October is quite mild at 10 °C (50 °F).
- The weather in October is arid with infrequent rain. A feeble 7mm (0.3in) of water accrues across on average 3 days.
- The skies in Chimbay are slightly sunny having an average of a pleasing 7:54 of intense solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:15 long and the longest day is 11:40 long with an average length of 10:57.
- There are approximately 2:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 73.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 26.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Chimbay October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Chimbay, Uzbekistan
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Chimbay: